Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Friday, June 8, 2007

Today, Today

Today, I took my art history test, which leaves me with a final and a 5 to 7 page paper left for the course. The paper will be written sunday and should only take me handful of hours to complete. So, no biggie really. I even have the research completed. All I need to do is write. Yay, I get to write, but darn it, it has to be for school.

I still have a ton of health work I ought to do too, but I should have that completed by Sunday night as well. If not sunday, I will definately have it in before the Tuesday midnight deadline.

As for pleasure reading or writing, I haven't gotten to that. I did get to watch the HBO Elizabeth the 1st which was rather good. I was reading school work at the same time, but I didn't miss anything, which was also good.

Well that is all for now,
Take care, Gut Shabbos.

No comments: