Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Art History Paper

Well, the paper that I should have done Sunday or at least started on Monday was started yesterday night. I went to bed with a solid page written and then some. Tonight I have managed to get to page four of a five to seven page paper. This is very good since I have to turn it in tomorrow, actually later today. So basically, I am to get my but home and work on it after I go cash my pay check. Yay, pay check. Once I get the paper completed, I can move on to cleaning my apartment and preparing for shabbos, since I really, really need to do that. Hmmm...I might even get the parsha read.

My paper is on kimonos. The kimono I picked to do is amazingly beautiful. I wish I has a piece so lovely. Anyway, it is rather interesting paper and seems well founded of course, I am unraveling at the seams, so my paper is not nessassarily as sound as I would like it.

Oh, well, back to my paper. Good night.

No comments: