Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Hmmm...

*sigh*

At the moment, things are not going so well for me in the real world. Yet, things beyond the veil are better than ever. I have three stories bouncing around happily in my head. The question at the moment when am I going to find time to write. I am so busy with school and work and real world issues that I am not getting a chance to tap into the writer's veil.

Works in progress:

The Dragon's Cat - complex fairytale. More a novella, but will be pretty interesting once I actually get to write it. It has a nice strong outline, which is always good and clear cut characters.

Sorrow and Light - A new fairytale. My sweet Druid sister, thanks ever so much for getting another story to fall into my lap right now. The outline is still sketchy, but it is developing. This may or may not be complex, however I hope it is somewhere in the middle. Simple stories sometimes lose their enchantment.

On the Sea - For all you wonderful people who know about the novel, this is now its working title until I come up with something better. The characters have names and the first of the series is outlined. I even have bits and pieces written up and I have the starting of chapter one loosely written, yay me.

More information will possibly be posted in the future.

Editting in the works:

There are so many stories in editting phase, which leads me to believe I may never get unburied from ten years worth of work. I have been a writter or storyteller all my life. I was creating fully developed stories before I knew how to read and write, in fact as soon as I could talk. Note: this is what happens when kids are read to very early in life.

Witch of Raven Lake - tam lin based fairytale

Hunted - Modern day story involving an artist and witches, ghosts and other magiks. (three books, two of which have been mapped out well and the third loosely)

Game Play - Female online comic strip artist/video game programmer, her company/friends and the quirky paralle magical realm spilling in to the modern world

Sapphirerose - Fairytale based on versions of Cinderella. I know many, many versions of cinderella from all over the world, I decided to create one where fairies are the main characters. Also, this is a story that intertwines another story 'the King's Wolf'.

There is more. There is a great deal more. I have several short stories and beginings of novels. I suppose I should say hanging characters.

Well, I am drained, I am going to for now. Be well and keep dreaming.

No comments: