Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Sunday, June 17, 2007

So..........

It is father's day and right now all I can think about doing is running for cover. Family oriented holiday, heck, all holidays cause internal-family fighting. The last thing I want is to get stuck in the middle of one of those, which is exactly what is going to happen. Essentially, even in every day life, I am damned if I do and seriously damned if don't. So, really, have no clue what the heck I am going to do. I know I am going to go see my father because it is father's day and he hasn't wanted to see me in over a year. That's right I haven't spoken to my father in over a year. Okay, quick thing, my family is the text book definition of Dysfunctional. So,...............

Other than major heartache, I am basically going to try to get some reading for class done and take a unit quiz. Somewhere between now and work tomorrow, I will probable get my study guide for my final made. That's easy, though a bit time consuming, however, it works, so I don't mind. If I manage to get that finished, I have reading and sewing I could do. Or just fool around on my computer which I do too much already. Oh, well, it isn't like I am sleeping anyway. I just lie in bed hoping I will be knocked on unconscious, but that so far hasn't happened.

Well, I am hungry, so I am off in search of food, catch you around.

No comments: