Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Today in the life of...

Today mainly is a day for clean up and catch up. I hope to get to a movie after all the housework, laundry and school work are completed. I also hope to start cutting and pinning my lil sister's kimono. I will sew it at a later time, but I like getting stuff ready. As optimistic as I can be, I hope that I might get to some pleasure reading or possibly even writting. Who knows what I am going to get to do. One thing is for sure, I need to get my butt off hte computer if I am going to get anything accomplished. So, I will let you all know if I manage to get anything written.

In the mean time, have a lovely day. Perhaps, I will post some old poetry of mine, just make my rambling a bit more interesting. Be Well, and Fly High.

No comments: