Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Final day

Today is my Art History Final. No big problem really, so long as I actually make it to the school to take the exam, which shouldn't be a problem either, since I have today off from work. Yeah, it is like 2:30 am now. The time stamp seems to be off some...like hours.

Anyway, I am getting writing accomplished at lunch. I might even get more writing and reading done in the week to come. I am really hoping I do. I am looking forward to reading a fairly new Dragonlance book, but I don't think that is going to happen. I have a feeling I am going to have to surrender it unread. Perhaps if I get all my work done tomorow, I might a good dent in it. And if I wake up early on monday before work, I would have some time. I might even get some read Sunday, but all of these are mights and ifs, which normally don't happen.

What I need to do is clean. I don't want to but I have to. The dragonlings have made a mess and it is bugging me, big time. So today's goals: FINAL, Clean, clean, clean, Laundry, Health class work, practice belly dancing for next week's show, possibly sew kimono for my little sister, READ if I get the chance. Well, I know the Final will get done, the laundry started and cleaning, everything else is subject to my distraction ratio.

Well, fair thee well for now.

SUNDAY IS REN-FAIREING!!!!

No comments: