Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Slacking

I am being a slacker. I have a paper that I ought have mostly written by now, not even started. Well, I organized my thoughts, did the research, half the bib is complete, so really I did start it. I just have not started the actual writing end of it. I am too tired to care. Too stressed to care to be truthful.

Since I can't manage to sleep at night, I have managed to work on some story work. Of course all of that is in a notebook since I refuse to leave my air conditioned bedroom after I have deemed it bedtime. Now, since I use a laptop, I really could just go get the laptop and bring it inot my bedroom, but that is just too much work. I can be lazy, especially when it is 2, or 3 or as late as 4 in the morning. Mind you I probably first tried to get my arse to bed somewhere between 11:30 and 12:30. Yeah, well, I can definately say I am tired.

Perhaps if I am a good girl and get some of this paper written and some of my art history lecture completed and even some of my health activities handed in, I might even get to write again. Won't that be fun!!! Not going to happen, but it is nice to have a goal in mind, ain't it.

Fly safely upon the wings of your Dreams,

No comments: