Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Friday, June 22, 2007

Show Me

Please, will you show me your light
For I am stuck in eternal night
My dreams have flown away from me
No longer are they where I can see
The truth I once had known for sure
I’m grasping the wind needin’ somethin’ more
I swear I must be dream walking,
But I know I hear you talking
You speak of the sun, the moon and stars.
How have I gotten to this point so far
From the place I ought to be,
The person the mirror should see
You might think me faithless,
A woman a filled with hopelessness,
Yet each breath is a living testament
To each and every struggle I have met
My strength is wings wrapped around
And I’m not lost for I have been found
Will you show me this your light
To guide me down the tunnel right
To a place to call my own
A place for which to be my home
A world in which my friends
Witness the pain’s bitter end
Should you decide to remain behind
I am sure this path I can find
Though I will miss the company
And your honest sincerity
Should you choose to go with me
I am not able to promise thee
A world lacking in fear and pain
And my darkness your joy shall drain,
Yet you shall have an ever faith friend
Who will always be there unto the end
Will you show me your eternal light
And I will give you my peace of night.

No comments: