Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hello World

Well, I am much happier now that I have officially disowned my family. They crossed the wrong line and I am not going to take their abuse anymore. I have a life with friends and people who love me, which is good enough for me. I rather be surrounded by people who truely love me, than those who in some twisted way do love me, but spend more time inflicting damage. So, other than the rage under the surface, which I believe I have contained, I am actually happy as a little lark. From now on, things are on my terms and if they don't like, they can kiss my arse.

I haven't gotten any reading in beyond class, nor I have gotten any writing done. I think I might get to the reading this weekend. The writing I am not to sure about. I have a ton of storylines running through my head, so I would love to be able to write them out.

I am getting to watch more movies lately. I watched Marie Antoinette, Curse of the Golden Flower, and Spiderman 3. I hope to watch Notes on a Scandel tomorrow night and I have another movie to watch Friday while I prep for Shabbos. I also have The fountain to watch after shabbos.

Ooooo....This saturday night, I am going to be preforming. I am going to belly dance with my class/troupe. I am so excited. I love dancing. I think I am going to have skip the next 8 wk class, but I might take it back up at the college in the fall.

And even though it is going to be chaos, I am sort of looking forward to my sister's baby shower. I am happy for her since this means a great deal to her. I have a lovely present that I have managed to piece together cheaply, though it is all quality brand new stuff. (I love clearance) My entire family is technically all going to be on the same property, so there is a possible war. Oh, well, I am going so I can take pictures. Though I am furious with my family. I do not blame children for the sins of their parents. I even got my 2 year old nephew something so he doesn't feel left out.

Well, that's all for now, time to make dinn dinn.

No comments: