Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Naughty Girl

*sigh* hmmmm *sigh* I should have gotten more school work done today. Yeah, I am all caught up, but I have an assignment due on tuesday and I have a paper due on thursday. I should have gotten more work completed on both. Really all I have to do is write out my answers and actually write the paper. Not hard, seriously, it is roughly four hours worth of work combined, maybe not even that.

Truth be told I spent time to relax and think today. I have a great deal to think about. In a sense today was setting the foundation to a new chapter in my life. I seem to be having many new chapters in my life these past two years. Well, a great deal has happened, things are moving quicker and I have learned so much more. Now, I am ready to embark on the next lesson.

I know what I need to do. The question is will I be focused enough to do it. I don't know about that. What I do know is I have the strength to do it. I am strong. I am standing firm. For some reason this go around I've cried my tears still standing instead of being flat on my arse looking up going wtf. I am not standing still either. Most of the time I am moving and looking back over my shoulder. Those are the moments I cry.

As soon as I straighten this out, I hope to be back to writing. Characters and stories dance within my mind's eyes. I can't wait to interact with them.

Well, best of care be with you,

No comments: