Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Friday, August 3, 2007

Coming events

Well, my trip to Queens turned out pretty good. I am allowed to continue my conversion which is great. Basically, it is a matter of time. Once I learn everything and can apply it, I will be going before the beit din (the court) and they will judge me. If they see me fit, then I will dunk myself in the mikvah and will be Jewish all the rest of the days of my life. YAY!!

My friend is getting married on Sunday in NY, so I shall be attending. It is a formal Jewish Orthodox wedding. This means there will be plenty of dancing. This is only the second wedding I have attended in my life, which seems a bit sad. At least there are many more to look forward to since several of my friends are currently engaged and planning their weddings.

On Monday, I will be heading to the American Museum of Natural History to see the Mythology exhibit. All of my friends, it seems, have already gone and checked it out. I invited a bunch of people to go with me, but even if no one else goes, I am going. More often then not, I have to take myself places, since my friends are too busy for me. Hmmm.... *Thoughts trail off here*

I should be back in town on tuesday for work, but I did schedule the day off in case I can't make it in. I don't know why it has to be such a hassle to take the vacation time that I have earned. Oh, well, we'll see what happens.

At the moment I should be cleaning and packing. So, fare thee well for now.

No comments: