Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hmmm...such is life

Well, my car has finally passed inspection. I spent 4 hours at the garage today waiting for the repairs to be done. Other than paying out far more than I had to spend, I got to keep my defective dashboard. It sits on the floor in front of the passenger seat. Except for the miledge being about 20,000 miles off, it is running perfectly. YAY!!! Happy Car = Happy ME!!

In other news, this being sad news, a childhood friend of mine has passed away. I am currently in a state of rememberance and oddly enough peace. I am sad, but these things are according to Hashem's judgement. I shall miss him.

I am currently watching the HBO series ROME. I am saw most of the first season when it first aired for my Western Civ class two years ago. I missed a couple episodes, so I am happy to finally be able to see the whole thing without interruptions. Since I can't seem to sit still to watch to TV, I began a sewing project, which should be done by before I want it.

Hmmm....I am hoping to go to PA Ren Faire on Labor Day. I am not sure I am going, however there is a group of friends that I want to go with. I know I will be returning to the PA Faire most likely in mid to late september or october with another group of friends. I have spoken of my desire to go to the faire with other friends, though I have also said that I kind of plan on doing my own thing, which means carrying my cell on me with it set to vibrate of loudest ringer when not in a show. I really want to just take in the shows that I want to see and wander the shoppes at my pace. This time around I am not going as a belly dancer, so I won't be dancing. Well, if it gets hot I will be wearing that costume since it is the coolest of my costumes.

In general, I am ready to go back to classes. They resume on Monday. I sort of need my valid excuse for not doing things back. I have found out that I really have no idea what to do with myself when I have time on my hands. For years, I have trained myself to get stuff done when I have practically no time, that I lack focus when I do. Hmm....need to work on relaxation more.

Well, I shall be leaving you all for now,
Be well.

No comments: