Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Friday, August 24, 2007

Sewing Fun!!

Well, other than working and getting my car fixed, I have been sewing and watching ROME. The sewing and TV watching is basically done together since I can't sit still to watch a movie or show when I am alone. Frankly, I have difficulty sitting with other present. The only place I don't have that problem is the movie theater. Weird. I am not paying to sit and just watch a movie with a bunch of strangers when I can sit, watch and sew or knit or other fun stuff for free.

So anyways, I am working on a dress. I have the skirt complete (with a couple mistakes, but we are not going to discuss those right...or I might be in a mindset to BBQ) with hem. All I have left to do is sleeves and the front of the dress. Meaning, I am mostly done. This means, if...big if...I get to work on it prior to shabbat, I might get it finished and another piece started. I am really hoping to get a bunch of stuff sewn before I go back to class on Monday. Sadly, one of those items is not going to be my Kimono. That's okay. The pieces I am working on now I hope to be able to wear labor day. So these items are a bit more pressing, though I am not hurrying to sew anything. I want to enjoy myself. :) This is for relaxation, which is not something I get often.

I hopefully will have pics up once the projects are complete.

Sweet Dreams.

No comments: