Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Weekend Report

Saturday, I drove to Teaneck to stay with friends who were also going to the same wedding I was attending Saturday afternoon. We decided to watch a movie at the local movie theater. En Eve un Rose, (sorry about the spelling) It was great movie of Edith Piaf and her music. It was a sad film in many ways, but also a trimphant.

Sunday was the wedding was lovely. My friend made a wonderful bride. The food was great, the dancing was fun. It was well worth the trip.

Monday, I went to the American Museum of Natural History with a small group of friend. It was super fun when my one friend joined us there. I didn't get to see the exhibit I wanted to, but will most likely see it this coming friday with other friends. I am determined to see the Mythology exhibit.

I have to go now. I need to go get tickets for something tonight.

No comments: