Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Grumbles

Ok, I thought I was going to bed an hour and half ago. I was tired. I am still tired, but instead of sleeping like I wanted, I am up. In fact I am currently cleaning my apartment while listening to Andrea Bocelli's new CD Amor. I am enjoying the music. He has a such a lovely voice. Anyway, back to the point, I should be sleeping, yet I am here posting.

Classes have started. Work has begun. So far, I am not behind. Later today, I will be working on school work to stay caught up and get ahead while I am doing my laundry. In addition to that work, I hope to finally get my spring scholarship stuff sent off. Of course, I have to finish writing the essay first. Joy.

In the middle of everything I already had to do I slipped over to best buy and got myself an external hard drive. This way if my wonderful computer crashes again giving me both the blue and the black screens of death, my pictures will be safe. YAY!!! The best part about the hard drive was it was on sale. I always like when things are on sale. Also, I have no excuse for not writing which was the purpose of the laptop in the first place. However, after the first crash I have been afraid to put anything like that on my hard drive for fear of losing valuable work.

I haven't been writing lately. Must get back to that.

Off to clean again. Have a nice day or night, whichever you want.

No comments: