Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Friday, August 24, 2007

More Sewing Fun!!

Well, I managed to get up and sew this morning, though not as early as I would have liked to, but it was one of the last days before classes resume that I could sleep in. I managed to get both sleeves sewn in. I have to finish the bell portion, sew accents and tackle the front. Not much work left at all. This will definately be done before labor day. I plan on starting the other costume either this afternoon or tomorrow night. If not then, I should be able to get pretty far on sunday.

I am a bit sad. I only have two more episodes of Rome to watch in Season One, then of course there is Season Two. That will probably take much, much longer since I will be full time school and near full time work. I will be wondering when I will actually find sleep, if that is at possible.

Disclaimer for the prudes of society, there is much nakedness and actually sexual action, so you made not want to watch ROME. It is a great protrayal of Roman life or what it was believed to be. The acting is great. The storyline is interesting. HBO did a good job. I can't wait to see the second season.

Shabbat Shalom

No comments: