Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Monday, August 27, 2007

Sunday, Sunday...

Well, actually it is now Monday. So, Monday, Monday...as the song goes. Anyway, it was an interesting day. I have been a very pessimistic mood today. Waspish.

I got my dress finished and it look nice. Technically finished. I still have to clean up the seams, but the dress itself is complete. WOOT!! It took a bit more effort today than it should have. I have come to the conclusion that I have a demon in my sewing machine. So, I am pleased that the dress is finished. Now, I am working on another costume. I managed to get pretty far with the skirt. I just have to do the waist band. Not bad for an hour and half of work. I still have pants to make and a top, but that might take a little while.

I should be in bed, but I am having difficulty sleeping. So what do I do? I go on my computer and see what sort of trouble I can get into. Oh, by the way, I have an 8 am class tomorrow. Yeah, I am going to be dead tired by the time I am done with work at 9pm. I'll deal. I always seem too.

My mom's birthday party was today. It was the second one. So, it was a waste of time. I was barely noticed despite the lack of a mulitude of guests. Over top of that I was insulted or demeand most of the time I was there. Of all the people present, I seem to be the only one who knows how to actually cut a cake. *rolling eyes* So, yeah,... I should have stayed home.

Oh, well, on the way home I picked up a new USB cable for my camera. Now I can upload videos and pictures. So that is what I have been doing since I came home. I have spent a ton of time putting my picture files in order. Also, I wanted the Painted Veil. It was a very good movie. It is a love story and it is sad, but very good. Nice bit ending, despite the sadness involved.

I am hoping to get the belly dancing music I had a friend order for me so she could get points on Amazon. Yay!! More music!!! Something to practice too!!! YIPPIE!! Ok, now the whole world and seriously tell I am tired. I suppose it is bedtime at last.

Take care

No comments: