Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Last day I am 24...

Well, if everything goes as planned Saturday night will be the last night I sleep in my bed in my old apartment. The packing is getting done. I am not doing half bad all by myself. My desk and office are now packed. It fills me with great sadness and frustration that it is packed away, however I will have a better set up where I am going to be despite the fact that I am condensing down to one room. I will be able to network my computers. I have a laptop, which I am currently writing on and a PC just screaming use me. So, I will finally be able to set everything up.

It should not be this difficult to pack up one’s belongings when they are eager to move. However, I have a ton of emotional baggage clubbing me in the face right now like it has for the past two weeks. I don’t have a great deal more to do really. I have sorted most of the stuff out. I know just have to pack it up. I hate the fact that things are going to be so barren. Of course in my new place everything is going to feel so cluttered. I am a dragon by nature, so a nice cozy lair will be just fine.

Well, I am still working on the job situation. I have an interview tomorrow morning at 9. This is a full time position at a daycare so I will be teaching children, which will make me happy. I miss working with children. It even seems they will be flexible with my Friday class, which one of the places was not going to be. If I get this job, it will be able to cover the bills. That is a very god thing.

I finally saw Shrek 3. It was ok. It was definitely not as good as the first one. As for my opinion on the second one, the jury is still out. I need to see the film again. I am going to attempt to watch Evan Almighty tonight, that is if I get my work done and manage to help my friend with her paper. Perhaps I will watch and edit her paper at the same time.

Well, in less than 24 hours I will be 25, a whole quarter century. I am surprised I made it this long.

No comments: