Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Um...I did not forget about my blog, honest!!!

Hello, everyone,

I have just been uber busy. Like super uber busy and the thanksgiving holiday didn't help unstress anything. However, I finally have a free moment that I have time to devote to a nice long blog. YAY!! I know it just warms your hearts on a snowy day like today, right??

Well, my conversion to Judaism is nearly complete. In fact somewhere in the next four to six weeks I should be going before the beit din. So, I am excited about that. I am studying/practicing my hebrew with friends. I am getting much better. I just don't understand what I reading. I need someone to translate, but I starting to get a handle on new words.

I am moving December 16th to allentown. This was a requirement for my conversion, however it will also be easier on me. I work and go to school in the allentown area which means I should not have to spend so much money on gas. YAY!! I am kind of excited to be living some places new, however I will miss having a place to myself, though it has gotten rather lonely somedays. It will be nice to share a place with someone and still have privacy. The one thing I absolutely have to have is privacy. I am a dragon who needs her space.

Also I am in the process of finding a higher paying job. I have two options on the table. G-d willing, one of them will come through. The one is at a university library, the other is at the Jewish Community Center. Either would be great for me. For right now, I am at reduced hours at the library and frankly I don't mind because I know have my shabbats like I should have had all along.

Let's see. I should be packing, but I am not. I am online writing this and talking to people on aim. I have a great deal of time this week to do stuff. This is my last week of classes for the semester and it is followed up with finals. I only have finals on that monday and friday. However, I have two finals on monday and a play to get to in NY sometime that week. The unfortunate thing about monday is my one final starts at 7:30 am. I am not happy at that in the least. Nope. Hopefully I can get my speech done and over with and then relax until psych. I am sort of dreading the Math Exam...ewwww....math and I are not mixing so well.

Oh, I have to register for classes too. I was holding off to hear back on the jobs on the table. Of course, I can always regisiter and then change my classes if need be. Or I can just take a bunch of online stuff, but that is no fun. Well, it sort of is...but I like being in a classroom with people. I have to talk another math course and I have to take a science with a lab at some point. I am not sure when that is going to happen, but I have the summer to work on that too as well as next fall.

Lets see what else. I did get to watch a couple movies while studying. And when I was sick I watched Miss Potter. I liked that a great deal.

Oh, earlier this month I danced at a hafla. That was fun. I will eventually get my DVD of that.

Wow...time is sure going by quickly...

No comments: