Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The best laid plans of dragon and men oft go awry

Well, I planned on getting some packing done today, since I did not do any of that sort of thing yesterday or the day before. This is not good. However, I do have all day thursday to do school work, pack things up and whatever else comes up. I might even find a little time tomorrow. I did do something towards my packing efforts. I got some more boxes. Boxes are good.

Hanukah is here!! Yay!! I got to study today, made it through the brachos for lighting on the first night of Hanukah by myself doing a pretty good job, if I do say so myself. I also received a sweet tasty gift. I found that to be yummy. What is even better is that it came in a box I can use to pack stuff in!! It also had peanuts. I kind of felt like tossing those in the air to make a dramatic excited statement, however since I have to clean up the mess, I refrained from doing so. Still they will keep some of my pretty hoard packed away nicely.

Since I had to replace my old camera because it met the fate of Kitty Jones' locker (ie a cat's water dish), I might be taking some pics of my hoard. Yup...I might be testing that baby out thursday, however it takes me weeks, sometimes months to actually post pictures. All of my picture postings are on my myspace and facebook accounts. Some of them are rather good. My artwork through photo editings is pretty good too.

I am still shocked I found an entire gigabite of memory on my computer by deleting useless or duplicate files on my computer. *sigh* I have been cleaning house here because I have a set of corrupted files which threaten the main frame. I am not happy about that, so I have remove the tumorous problem, thus losing some of my files. Using a loop hole I might be able to save some of my pictures that didn't get duplicated over in other sets of files. Man, at times, I love e-mail. It may be long and tedious to attatch 14 files to an e-mail at a time, but it is saving my pics for me.

Of course I should be sleeping right about NOW!!

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day too. Urg. Well, my classes should be a breeze...I think....ewwww...research project presentation.....not look forward to that. not at all. Then I get a break, need to register for classes, set up a job interview, wrap gifts for TESA adopted family, and what else...oh eat lunch...that would be good. Then five hours of work. Maybe I should bring my CD player and music. Hey that sounds like a good idea. In fact CD player is in car, just need my headphones, CD case and adapter.... Wow isn't is wonderful how things can come together when you complain to yourself.

Ok, must go to bed...must can't stay awake any longer.

No comments: