Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Monday, December 3, 2007

Howdy

Yeah, shocker, I am writting two days straight. What's the occassion? Well, that would be the fact that I am being a major slacker.

Hmmm....why the heck does it have to be so cold?? I want my fall back. We barely had fall this year. May favorite are those first cool breeze that teases the colored leaves while they desperate cling to their trees. I do not mind winter either, however, this frozen cold is a little too much too early. Winter does not start officially until December 21st. Grumble.

Now Summer, she lingered beyond her time. Winter, she ushered in her blankets of snow before Fall could orchestrate the dropping of the leaves. He is upset that his usually brisk breezes have turned frigid in an attempt to get us to remember him. I am missing Spring's warth as he tries to coax Summer into dancing for him. She lights up and heats up the days as she dances for us knowing she will receive the Fall's applause. Still, though he is pleased with Summer's dance, he is still upset that he did not get to preform his magic for Winter. In her impatiences, she has brought us snow and he is still calling after her, thus the winds remain chilled.

Sorry if that makes no sense to you. I am a writer and sometimes I just get carried away. That is what I need to do more of -- write. I haven't seriously sat down to write anything but papers for school. I have stories brusting out of me, but no where to go. *sigh*

Well, I am off to find warmth.

No comments: