Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Ok, so, I have completed one interview (this one at a college library) and I have one to go (JCC). I really want the full time job at the JCC. I want to work with children again. However, if I don't get that job the on at the college will do nicely. I am a good position for both jobs. YES!!

Finals, three down, one to go. So far I have grades for two courses. I am happy about both of them. The one I don't know is going to torture me. My prof in that course is fickle and anal retentive. So, I am not sure I am going to get the A or a B. Given the work I know I have done, I should get the A, but still...my prof is what she is. The last final is in math and that I take tomorrow. If I get an A on the final, I get an A for the course. Yay! Here I thought I would definately going to have a B.

Ok, I should pack because I am moving. Need to do that. Bye

No comments: