Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Monday, December 17, 2007

Winter Break

I am so happy that winter break has finally arrived for, except for the snow and ice. I took my last final on friday, so that means I am still waiting for my grade for that course to come in. I am sort of holding my breath. I was walking a bit of a tight rope in this course so I could get either an A or a B. I am hoping for the former.

My move was delayed a week. The weather made things too dangerous to move. The ice would have killed someone, so I am still comfortably sitting on my bed in my bedroom of the last two years. Basically this means I move after my birthday. I am in no real rush. The annoyance is that I packed up stuff I need for the week so I am going to have to unpack stuff, then repack. Of course I still need to pack up a ton of things. I will eventually get around to it. If I am focused I can get a great deal done.

I love my new camera. It takes wonderful pictures. Sometime over vacation, I will get to play some more. yay

I plan on sewing quite a bit, however that is going to be tough to do until I move. I also need to find a new job. I suppose it is good that I am interviewing for practically a dream position tomorrow, actually later today. I might even get around to reading, or maybe I will just listen to CD books while I sew. That would work for me. I also have some movies I want to get to see.

I am Legend, I have been told is remarkable. I am hoping I do make it to the theater to see it. I also have some new DVD releases to watch. Shrek 3 and Evan Almighty...and potter 5. I might break down and purchase it, however, that will have to wait until I have a better paying job.

Also, in January, I have two weddings to attend. One in NY and one in Maryland. Those will be fun. Another big event is I should be going before the beit din. I will hopefully be Jewish by mid January. At the moment I just waiting for the date.

Things will get interesting once my conversion is complete. I will be able to date again, well, I will be dating once I am comfortable making shabbat for myself and settling into jewish life on the other side of the fence. I don't expect things to be easy, but I will manage. I always do.

Well, I should either go to bed or work on packing some more before bed.

No comments: