Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Good Day

Well, I wish I could say that things have calmed down that has enabled me to write so much later, however it is more to the need of my heart to procrastinate. I still have yet to find a way to trick to my heart into actually packing my stuff up. I really do have until the end of the month, but my move out date is the 16th, G-d willing. *sigh* I do want to move, however, I hate change, especially when I am comfortable. Well, I will somehow will. I have about 6 hours before my bedtime to get a great deal accomplished.

The real reason I am writting. I managed to get a job interview at the JCC (Jewish Community Center) for a child care position. They have two positions open. One is a teacher for 18 to 36 months or a floating teacher who works wherever she/he is needed. I do not care which I get. I do not mind so much as I have a paying job that can support me. The only draw back is the position is full time. This means I will have to leave the library. There is no way I can stay at both places, especially with classes. G-d willing, I will be hired and it will make my life far easier. I would be able to walk to work and I would not have to worry about holidays and wrestling to get shabbat off, which has been an issue in the past.

I registered for classes. Due to scheduling, I will have two online courses and two courses on campus. Basically, I will be at school monday nights and friday mornings. This will be nice. I have educational psychology, Intro to music, More foundations of Math (II) and Intro to Special Ed. I have feeling I am going to have a rather decent semester.

Friday class means I can not travel far before shabbat. I am basically still locked into spending Shabbat at home. Oh, well, I am starting to get to know many people in the community, so I rather like it here. Sorry.

My conversion is on schedule. YAY!!

I get to see the play. I already bought my bus ticket. And I have a new camera to take blackma...I mean pictures, memorable pictures to share with whomever I want...

Also, any one interested in helping a dragon succeed in a special plot of destruction against a not so fictional city...please let me know. I have my gunpower mage already and I believe a tactical advisor/orchestrator. hehe...fun fun.

Ok. Time to do real work....no...I don't want to.....

No comments: