Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

'tis been a couple days

Well, a great deal has happened since shabbos.

First off, the belly dancing show I was in was great. I loved it and wasn't nervous, but I have also performed before. I am going to be signing up for another class. It's fun and I get the exercise I need.

Second off, I finally got a dress for my friend's wedding next month. I scoured about a dozen stores before going to Ross's. I was surprised that I got such a lovely dress for such a cheap cost.

In other news, My little sister's baby shower is this weekend. I am weird about such things. I think baby showers should be after the baby is born. I manage to get a pretty decent present with what money I had to spend. The only downside is the family feud that exists.

I am nursing hurt feelings and disappointment in my one friend. Otherwise, I am avoiding my family, thus I am relatively happy.

I met with the rabbi today and felt like an idiot. I study the material and know it going into the meeting, but once in the meeting, I forget everything. I just don't know why. I am going to study harder in hopes of being able to withstand questioning.

Also, today is a fast day. So I am irritable because I really didn't eat yesterday, which is not good. I have other factors going into this too. Like I didn't sleep much last night. That's what I get for rearranging my room and writing a late night e-mail in an attempt to save myself from myself. It didn't quite work. Oh, well, doesn't matter. And I have that stupid girly time of the month. Joy.

Well, I am going to head off now. I have some stuff I ought to do.

No comments: