Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Recent News Movies and Potter

Well, last night I finally watch Sideways while working through part of my Health reading assignment for the week. It was a decent movie. I enjoyed it for the most part. A week earlier I watch King of the Corner, which was also pretty good. I have been making it a point of putting a movie in while doing easy work. I can't sit still long enough to not feel guilty I am taking 2 hours just to watch a movie. It also makes the easy work more enjoyable to do. I think the last time I actually sat and watched something alone without doing something else while watching it was Howl's Moving Castle when I was sick.

Anyway, Harry Potter last book comes out on Saturday. Well, Yesterday at work, I got to man-handled 11 copies of the book. I went cover to cover 22 times making sure the binding doesn't split so I have an interesting collection of snippets in my head, not that anyone of them make much sense, but I suppose there are some spoilers in there. Heheeheee. I should be going to see the new movie tomorrow with my landlady and her brother. I would have gone last night or tonight after class by myself, but it is more enjoyable to watch a movie with someone else. I'll let you guys know what I think at some point.

Well, I best get my butt back to doing school stuff...Be well.

No comments: