Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Monday, July 16, 2007

Another weekend gone and past

Well, I have to say I had a great deal of fun this weekend. A couple friends came in from out of town. The one gal and I had a lovely time laughing and talking and in general fooling around. My other friend wasn't so upbeat this weekend due to worrisome issues in his life. In general it was a decent time. I did go to the rose garden again this weekend with them. I love the roses. They are absolutely beautiful even though the beetles decided to come out and much on them as well as mate. I suppose everything has its natural order of things.

Yesterday, I went to Camel Beach with another friend. Though I got slighly fried despite sunscreen, it was a blast. I hope to hang with her again sometime in the near future. Perhaps, we will manage to get to Hershey Park by the end of summer. Right now she is planning her trip to Florida with her family, which sounds awesome.

Today, is basically a catch up day for me. I have school work that I am slightly behing on due to the bugs that still like to stick their tongues out at us and "hahaha". I have managed to find a way around them, "ha, so there". I also have reading I need to do by tomorrow evening. And somewhere in here I will do dance practice and some yoga, which are both fun.

YAY, dance starts back up on Wednesday!!! I missed it so much last week. It is going to be sad when these 8 weeks are over. I am not going to be able to take a dance class for while. I'll survive. I will just have to practice on my own. Besides I have a ton of stuff I will be doing too.

Well, need to get ready for work, chow!

No comments: