Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Storytelling Circle and daily news

Well, I have set up an online storytelling blog and youtube account for videos. It seems to have gotten more interest that I thought it would. I am kind of happy about that. If you are interesting in storytelling, you are more than welcome to join. You can e-mail me at storytellerscircle@yahoo.com. I will need your e-mail to be added it to the blog. The blog is www.storytellerscircle.blogspot.com. The Youtube account is storytellerscircle. Check it out if you want.

Work is going pretty good. Things have been extremely busy since school let out, but that's okay. Time seems to pass quicker when you are busy. I love the kids and I love the conversations I get to share with people. Those moments bring to light to my lives.

Today, I went to the store today. There I bought clothes on clearance. I only buy clothes on the clearance rack. Well, today I took a gamble and bought a skirt and a pair of pants in a size 10, which is a size small than I wear now. I suppose I am going to get some dirty looks at that statement. A year and half ago, I was over a 190 lbs and wearing a size 18. I am happy that I managed to lose so much weight. Neither of the articles of clothing have elastic waistbands. The skirt is tight in my hips, but that pants fit perfectly.

Oh, I love yoga. It allows me to move without pain. So I am now going to have to figure out how to keep a yoga class in my schedule.

Ok, I am tired, so I am going to schlep myself off to bed.

No comments: