Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Baby Shower and stuff

Today was my sister's baby shower. Everything went along without massive chaos, that is if you don't count the three young boys digging holes in the back yard. I basically took pictures, which was fine by me. In general despite the tension and the snipping that was done, it was an okay time. I am just glad that it is over. Actually, I am really glad that it is over.

Afterwards I went over to a friend's house and played with her dog and two new kitties. They were so soft and cuddly. I almost sort of wish I could have a kitty of my own, but I can't. Landlady says no furry pets. Besides I am allergic to cats and dogs. In addition to that I don't have the time to care for a pet.

After that, I walked off my cake piece at target. I had to pick up cleaning supplies and such, but I did just wander around for awhile. I did pick up a copy of the Stargate movie. I'll be watch that some time, but don't know when. I also popped into Game Stop looking for a computer game or video game I've waited to come down in price. Nothing suited my fancy. It was sort of nice to have the guys working to keep asking me if I needed help. Mind you, I know exactly what I am looking for and don't need help, though it was amusing. I probably know more than most guys think I do about those electronics. At some point I might have to get me a Playstation 3. I also ended up in Fashion Bug. I didn't spend even eight dollars there and got some really nice clearance shirt left over from the winter....Hehehee...cheap. Mind you all these stores are in the same strip mall.

Now, I should probably go do my laundry and clean, then work on school stuff. I really don't want to. I sort of just want to take a nap. Hmmm...nap...yay...but no.

Fly High, Be Well

No comments: