Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Wings, wings, carry me away

I am headed back to a regular schedule. There are no more holidays until the spring. Well, there is Hanukah, but that doesn’t really count. All I have to do is light candles every night. It is so nice to have a holiday where I am allowed to set something on fire. Anyway, I survived the holiday season, slightly bruised, but otherwise all right.

Yesterday I slept 15 hours. Yep, I slept straight through Saturday. Well, I did wake up to do the essentials. My body loudly told me that I was going to get some sleep, so I did. I got up around 7 pm and did some schoolwork and housework before returning to bed. I did, however, get up this morning at 9 am. Yup, a 9 am wake up for me.

Today, I cleaned and cleaned. Then, I ran some errands, which included finding black feathers and glitter paint. I am currently fixing up my sister’s old wings. Next week I am going to Fairy Con with a friend of mine and I wanted wings. However, I am relatively broke, so that left me playing with hot glue and feathers. I must say, they turned out quite well. I am going to add some glitter paint so the feathers sparkle. I like sparkle. Yet, now that I have basically finished that, I am back to schoolwork and house cleaning. Perhaps I will get to watch an episode of Rome or watch a movie. Hmmm…that sounds like fun.

No comments: