Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Wings Away

Well, I managed to finish the wings. They are glittery purple. Heeheee...they'll look cute at fairy con. It is amazing what you can do with broken wings feather and glitter paint. End result looks more exspensive then the orginal. Yippie!!!

Anyway, the real reason for posting again is to avoid practicing my speech. I hate speech class. Unfortunately, it is a requirement to graduate. Grumble...grumble. I really, really don't want to do my speech tomorrow. Hopefully I get to go firstish and get it over with. I hate the feeling of impending doom. We have to do a demonstration speech. We are forbidden to write it out. We do everything off of an outline. The method is interesting and seems to work, however, my prof has herself up on a pedestal and throws hissy fits in class about the stupidest things. Oh, well, not all teachers are winners in the likable department.

I have also come to the conclusion that my perfect batting average is going to fall miserably. There is no way I am going to get an A in my math course. I have just been out of math for too long to make my mind remember why and how things works. I can solve most problems, but I am having so much difficultly getting my brain to work. Damn wiring!!! Anyway, I will keep working my butt off to get a B. A C is simply unacceptable.

If I wasn't buried in enough work, I have finally put my proposals in for my honors projects. Ultimately they will take me a sunday each once I have the research finished.

Oh, I have a new nephew. His name is Jasper.

Okay, I have slacked enough.

No comments: