Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Prolonged Absense

I am sorry I have been gone for so long. I will probably be gone for a long while to come.

Rosh Hashana was a blast. I loved being at services. Also, I spent time with friends and their family. All in all, it was very enjoyable. This also marked the one year anniversary of my decision to convert to Judaism.

Yom Kippur was interesting. Long and interesting. I spent most of the time praying or sleeping during the fast.

Succos, despite a bit of showers, it was great eating in the succah. Also, it was another holiday spent with friends.

Things are a bit tough. I am doing okay. School and work dominates most of my time. Every night I am busy beyond belief. I still have my staff to finish. I have to figure out how to get the super glue residue off. I have a feeling I will be playing with nail polish remover to do so.

Today, I finally got my stuff out of storage. There is stuff in there still, but I managed to get the stuff that I wanted. I now have my grandmother's china, my prom and semi dress, my dolls and other breakables. I am very fortunate that a friend of mine helped me, otherwise I wouldn't have managed to get any of it completed. At the moment my car is full of stuff. So, over the next couple of days I am going to be busy trying to figure out where to put all that stuff in my apartment.

Well, I probably will not be back for a while. I will try. Until then, Be Well!

No comments: