Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Friday, January 25, 2008

Quite the seamstress

Well, I am certainly going to be busy for a little while. School work has me rather tied up, as do my conversion readings. Over top of wanting to do a ton of personal reading, I have been asked to alter a prom dress for my youngest sister. Now, I can alter clothing. I have done this plenty of times in the past. My work is decent, however nowhere near the level of perfection required for prom wear. The other issue is time. I have no idea where I am going to find the time to actually alter a dress for her. However, knowing my sister's budget, this is the only way she is going to have anything special to wear to prom.

The option we are going with is an old blue semi formal dress of mine with my black corset overtop. Now I still have to alter the dress some, ie make an over skirt and perhaps sleeves. I am not sure what I am going to be able to do.

At the moment I have so many sewing projects lined up that my sewing machine has finally stopped screaming at me to do them figuring I decided to give up getting anything done. So, if I am not online or answering my phone, I might be busy reading my textbook, at school, at work, or with my hands busy on not getting stabbed by my sewing needle.

No comments: