Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Saturday, September 8, 2007

'Tis been a while

Sorry about disappearing, it happens. I am currently busy with work and school. With the High Holy days coming up, I am definately going to be out of contact. Anyway, things are going fairly well for me.

Labor Day weekend was nice. I visited the Allentown fair with a friend. That was fun. I always enjoy looking at the arts and crafts, as well as the shows. I did a bit of gemstone mining. I also found a necklace and earring set for my belly dancing costume.

On Labor Day Monday, I went to the PA Ren faire with a bunch of friends. I wore the costume that I made. Shakespeare grabbed me to play Juliet which was fun. I got to apart of the show. I also danced with gypsies as well learning peasant circle dances. All in all it was great.

This week basically has been about school and work. Next week will be about Rosh Hashana. The New Year, that lasts two days. Yay!!

Ok, I've got work to do. Bye-bye.

No comments: