Donuts

Donuts
From Trigun

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Staff Works

YAY!!!

A year ago, I bought a staff at the NY Ren Faire. Later that season at the PA Ren Faire, it went boom and the pretty crystal on top went smashed. I finally got over to Lost River Caverns and got the one thing I could use to fix, crystal cement. Though, I could have used super glue it would not have come out so nice. So, today I found out how much of the globe I would be able to fix and was pleased to find that I could fix most of it. Since, I already knew there would be a rather large hole left, I have been thinking of putting something in the crystal globe. At the Allentown fair I went gem mining with my friend, thus I had a bunch of tiny stones. In addition to that, I purchased more little gem stones at the caverns. I am going to stick them into my staff to create a dragon's den or lair. The stones will be my imaginary little dragon's horde. Heehee. I love being a writer.
By the way, it wasn't so hard to fix it either. It was rather easy despite getting the glue all over my fingers. It isn't as bad as super glue though. I hate super glue on my fingers.

Other than doing school work, I am redecorating. I am playing with my curtains. Fun Fun. In my room, I have a canopy bed which I have curtains surrounding it. I love the effect. It makes me feel all nice and secure in my own little lair.

Well, my school work is calling me. I must go.

No comments: